Are you interested in making Vermont a better place for children and families? Do you believe that the best way to tackle complex social issues is to bring together a diverse group of partners to work toward a common goal? Building Bright Futures (BBF) is expanding and is looking for a mission- and data-driven individual to join our collaborative team.
Data and Policy Analyst (full-time)
The Data and Policy Analyst is a new position who will join a collaborative team dedicated to using evidence and data to inform policy as a key component to improving the well-being of children and their families across Vermont. The position will support Building Bright Futures in all data and evaluation activities, policy, and early childhood data integration efforts. Key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop data gathering tools (surveys, focus groups, interviews), and support the analysis and interpretation of both quantitative and qualitative data
- Continuously update data, indicators, and content on Vermont’s Early Childhood Data and Policy Center at Vermontkidsdata.org
- Support the development of data briefs, the annual State of Vermont’s Children report, data requests, and evaluation efforts to support continuous quality improvement (CQI)
- Support the development of policy guidance/recommendations, reports, and publications
- Engage with stakeholders, speakers, and data stewards about upcoming data initiatives, webinars, and cross-sector meetings
Click here for the full BBF Data and Policy Analyst position description. This is a home-based full-time position with competitive salary and benefits. The application deadline is Monday, Sept. 19 at midnight.