Building Bright Futures is excited to announce we are hiring for two positions to join our collaborative, high-performing team.
Regional Manager serving Chittenden, Franklin and Grand Isle Regions
- Engage partners and build trusting relationships to collectively build a seamless system experienced by families with a focus on the prenatal period through age eight and beyond.
- Support and strengthen Regional Council operations in Chittenden, Franklin and Grand Isle regions (i.e.: planning meetings, communications, monitoring progress toward regional action plan, grant deliverables and spending).
- Oversee the final year of a collective impact grant focusing on improving integration and coordination for families experiencing Substance Use Disorder.
Policy and Program Director
The Policy and Program Director will focus on systems improvement and policy development utilizing BBF’s data, research and network of regional and state public and private stakeholders. The Policy and Program Director will join a collaborative team dedicated to strengthen and align the BBF Network Infrastructure to achieve the goals, strategies and objectives outlined in the Vermont Early Childhood Action Plan. By strengthening partnerships, identifying gaps and assets, promoting family leadership, and developing and implementing innovative financing, health, and equity strategies, Vermont will improve policies, service provision, and outcomes for children and families. Key responsibilities will be to:
- Strengthen and align the BBF Network Infrastructure to achieve the goals, strategies and objectives outlines in the Vermont Early Childhood Action Plan to improve the well-being of children and families;
- Function as BBF’s content expert on state and national early childhood policies; and
- Promote understanding and utilization of the BBF Network.
Click here for the full BBF Policy and Program Director position description. Applications are due by Sunday, June 27th.